Tuesday 16 December 2014

MEDITATION

Knowledge sheet of H.H Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji
TUESDAY, DECEMBER-16-2014.

Meditation connects you with the Universal spirit;-

What is the use of meditation for young people?
This is the question may ask.
Do you wants to develop into an all round personality?
Then meditation is must to be healthy,compassionate,humorous,and loveable.
All these human qualities blossom through meditation.

Meditation has 3 rules:-
1. I don't want anything.How is it possible when i want better JOB, grades in school,family and prosperity? Only for next 10 minutes say "I want nothing".
Can you say that? Remove your wants like a cap and keep it on side. Just for 10 minutes.

2. I do nothing. when a scholar came to Lord Buddha, he said just relax, become hollow and empty. I do nothing for next 10 minutes. I don't concentrate on any thing, don't focus mind on any thought: good thought,bad thoughts let them come and pass. I do nothing . Neither i welcome thoughts nor  I resist thoughts .

3.I am nothing .For next few minutes, put off the label of being student, corporate, male,female,anything.See that is it. Meditation means you do not feel the time.You get connected with Universal Spirit.

When do in a GROUP, it is very good. DO it in a GROUP(SANGHA). Especially after your school prayers in the morning, just sit for some time with closed eyes and meditate.
Meditation can improve our ability. I feel happy to be with you. Become Talented and Compassionate world citizens.Learn good things from every part of the world.
 
                                                            <JAI GURU DEV>

No comments:

Post a Comment